Not a big deal, but I just added a “Table of Contents” page to my blog to make finding older articles much easier.
I noticed most of my posts are quite lengthy, and it can take a bit of searching/clicking to find an older entry. So unless you happen to recall the ‘month/year’ it was published, which I don’t even remember that, then hopefully this will help.
Really simple, and looks just like this:
- Microseconds and MariaDB
- Dealing with Assertion failure in log/log0recv.c – !page || (ibool)!!page_is_comp(page) == dict_table_is_comp(index->table)
- MySQL Windows Users – Use Grep to Search MySQL Source Code
- Proxy Trace Revisited with MySQL Proxy 0.8.2
My hopes are that this will aid in making some posts easier to find (such as ones about InnoDB Recovery, Recovery with an Individual .ibd, Proxy-related articles, Error-related articles, How-to posts, and so forth).
You can see the full “table of contents” here:
Happy reading 🙂