MariaDB 10.0.11 was recently released, and is available for download here:
This is the second GA release of MariaDB 10.0, and 12th overall release of MariaDB 10.0.
This is primarily a bug-fix release.
Here are the main items of note:
- Updated TokuDB engine to version 7.1.6
- Updated Spider storage engine to version 3.2 (now Gamma)
- Updated XtraDB storage engine to version 5.6.17-65.0
- Updated InnoDB storage engine to version 5.6.17
- Updated performance_schema to version 5.6.17
- Updated Connect, and OQGraph engines.
- Online ALTER TABLE works for partitioned tables
- New system variable default_regex_flags. To make MariaDB RLIKE operator behave in a non-standard but backward compatible way use
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.0 for both Ubuntu 12.10 “Quantal” and Mint 14 “Nadia”.
You can read more about the 10.0.11 release here:
And if interested, you can review the full list of changes in 10.0.11 (changelogs) here:
Hope this helps.
Tags: Audit Plugin, default_regex_flags, DOTALL, download mariadb 10.0, download MariaDB 10.0.11, EITS, engine-independent table statistics, GA MariaDB, Generally Availability MariaDB, GTID, mariadb, MariaDB 10 Generally Availability, mariadb 10.0, mariadb 10.0 download, MariaDB 10.0.11, MariaDB Audit Plugin, mariadb changelogs, MariaDB Deprecation Policy, mariadb downloads, mariadb GA, TokuDB, TOKUDB_UNCOMPRESSED, TOKUDB_ZLIB, XtraDB