MariaDB 5.5.41 was recently released (it is the latest MariaDB 5.5), and is available for download here:
This is a maintenance release, and so there were not too many changes, *but* please take notice as there are 2 very important bug fixes:
- Bug Fixed: A fix to a serious bug in InnoDB and XtraDB that sometimes could cause a hard lock up of the server (Bug #MDEV-7026)
- Bug Fixed: A fix to unnecessary waits in InnoDB and XtraDB (Bug #MDEV-7100)
- Includes all bugfixes and updates from MySQL 5.5.41 (MySQL 5.5.41 Overview and Highlights)
- TokuDB updated to version 7.5.3
- Update: We now offer openSUSE repos, see the repository configuration tool for details on how to use it.
Thus if you’re running pre-5.5.41 and have encountered, or even if you may be prone to, either bug #7026 or #7100, you should plan to upgrade.
If interested, the official MariaDB 5.5.41 release notes are here:
And the full list of fixed bugs and changes in MariaDB 5.5.41 can be found here:
Hope this helps.