MariaDB 10.0.13 was recently released, and is available for download here:
This is the fourth GA release of MariaDB 10.0, and 14th overall release of MariaDB 10.0.
This is primarily a bug-fix release.
Here are the main items of note:
- InnoDB upgraded to 5.6.19.
- XtraDB upgraded to 5.6.19-67.0.
- TokuDB upgraded to 7.1.7.
- Performance_Schema upgraded to 5.6.20.
- Connect engine supports partitioning.
- Many plugins have had their maturity level increased (from beta to gamma or from gamma to stable).
- filesort-with-small-limit-optimization is now visible through the slow query log and a new status variable, sort_priority_queue_sorts.
- New variables aria_pagecache_file_hash_size and key_cache_file_hash_size for determining the number of hash buckets for open and changed files for Aria and MyISAM respectively.
You can read more about the 10.0.13 release here:
And if interested, you can review the full list of changes in 10.0.13 (changelogs) here:
Hope this helps.